Thursday, November 06, 2003

Well, here goes nothing... :)

So I used to edit The Citizen, the school newspaper at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. I was full of feisty opinions and inspired a lot of controversy. Meanwhile, I felt like I was learning something, working my way towards a theory of things within, even amidst the combative arena of journalism.

Now I'm off working at the World Bank, with the same sorts of thoughts pounding through my head and no outlet for them. So blog is perfect. That is, if I get a few readers and a few responses to create a nice debate. I have no idea how to get the word out about a new blog, really, other than to tell friends and family about it, which I will as soon as I have a bit more on here.

So, coming up soon... I plan to deliver the case for the liberation of Iraq in a way clearly and decisively enough that there will no longer be any excuses left for resisting it. I plan to start a movement for open borders. I plan to begin the work of creating a new Good Samaritan ideology which will offer an answer to the legitimation of selfishness spread by market economics while dismissing the tired dogmas of the left.

Here goes nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home