Saturday, October 02, 2004

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

I just started a new website at Geocities. But since (1) being incognito might be of use at some point in the future, and (2) nathan-smith.com was taken, I decided to realize my life-long dream of writing under the pseudonym of "Lancelot Finn." So my website is www.lancelotfinn.com. :) The look, title, etc., may change, and suggestions are welcome.

I was just kidding about checking it out: so far it's pretty vacant. But I did self-publish an article originally written as a response to John Edwards' speech at the Democratic National Convention, which points the way towards a Christian defense of capitalism by arguing that scarcity was God's way of forcing us to live in community, and thus to spare us from total alienation. Worth a read (I hope) Christians, economists, and those curious about the intersection of Christianity and economics.

I wrote this article for submission to First Things magazine. But no luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home